1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on October 8, 2013 through October 25, 2013 (“Promotion Period”), go to https://www.facebook.com/TubbsSnowshoes/app_541475502562862 and sign up to receive Tubbs enewletters. Only one (1) email request per person permitted.
Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry during the Promotion Period will void all entries and result in disqualification.
To enter via email, please send your name and the email address where you would like to be notified whether or not you are selected as a winner, to email@example.com. Please make the subject of the email “October Giveaway”. Online entry or email must be received during the Promotion Period.
At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, you will receive an email to notify you whether you won a prize. Your email address will be retained to receive communications from Tubbs Snowshoes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of October 8, 2013 except for employees of Tubbs Snowshoes (“Sponsor”), and its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), Facebook and Twitter and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and members of each of their respective immediate families or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected at random on or about November 4th 2013, from among all entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail, and will be required to sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: One pair of gender-specific snowshoe gaiters, one snowshoe pack, and one set of 2-part poles (value: $100). Five (5) First Prizes: Tubbs Playing Cards. Limit one prize per family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are available to be won. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded, at Sponsor’s option.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Promotion Parties, Facebook, Pinterest, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize or participation in the promotion. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of termination, prize will be awarded from among all entries received as of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of registration. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after November 5th, 2013 go here.
SPONSOR: Tubbs Snowshoes, Seattle, WA 98108.
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Twitter.