1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on November 22, 2013 through December 2, 2013 (“Promotion Period”), go to pinterest.com/tubbssnowshoes and follow us. You must be a member of Pinterest to follow us. To become a member of Pinterest, you may go to pinterest.com to request membership. Membership to Pinterest is free. Only one (1) email request per person permitted. Pinterest membership is not guaranteed by Tubbs Snowshoes.
After you follow us, repin our “pin” announcing this contest to your own board. Then, create a Tubbs Winter Wonderland Theme board. The board name must include Tubbs and be categorized under Health & Fitness (“Board”). Your Board should contain 10 or more of the scavenger hunt items.
- Picture of someone snowshoeing
- Picture of a dog in the snow
- Beautiful winter landscape
- Snowshoeing location you’d like to try this winter
- What your favorite snowshoeing snack is
- A pair of Tubbs Snowshoes from our board
- The perfect drink to bring along snowshoeing
- Comfy winter shoes or slippers
- Beautiful fireplace
- Best adventure quote
Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry during the Promotion Period will void all entries and result in disqualification. Only one (1) Board entry per person permitted during the Promotion Period.
Then, to enter, email the URL link of your Board and the email address where you would like to be notified whether or not you are selected as a winner, to email@example.com. Email or must be received during the Promotion Period.
At the conclusion of the Promotion Period, you will receive an email to notify you whether you won a prize. Your email address will not be retained unless you have previously opted-in to receive communications from Tubbs Snowshoes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of November 1, 2013 except for employees of Tubbs Snowshoes (“Sponsor”), and its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), Pinterest and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and members of each of their respective immediate families or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected based by who best captures the fun snowshoeing spirit and visual aesthetics throughout the pins on their board on or about September 30th from among all entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail, and will be required to sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZE: Two (2) Grand Prizes: Two pairs of Storm kids snowshoes (value: $160). Five (5) First Prizes: Tubbs Playing Cards. Limit one prize per family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are available to be won. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded, at Sponsor’s option.
5. GENERAL RULES: By entering sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Promotion Parties, Pinterest, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize or participation in the promotion. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of termination, prize will be awarded from among all entries received as of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of registration. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after December 5th, 2013 go to http://pinterest.com/tubbssnowshoes/.
SPONSOR: Tubbs Snowshoes, Seattle, WA 98103.
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Pinterest