1. Getting out in the cold is refreshing and rewarding, especially when you have been stuck in smog for days.
2. When a snowshoe falls off unexpectedly, your next step several feet down lets you know just how deep the snow you are walking on really is.
3. If you are wearing Tubbs snowshoes, your snowshoes probably won’t fall off.
3. You can actually lose feeling in your chin and cheeks because it is so cold, but still manage to smile for a picture.
4. If you don’t have waterproof shoes, plastic bags are a great cheap way to keep your feet dry and warm.
5. Sometimes a little dose of sugar at the peak is just what you need to have the energy to make it back.
6. The quiet serenity in a forest full of snow covered pine trees can be the best therapy.
7. Snowshoeing burns a lot of calories and is a great way to stay in shape during the winter.
8. Snowshoeing is a great activity for people of all ages, from young children to grandparents.
9. It is possible to snowshoe right before and right after having a baby.
10. Being a Tubbs Ambassador turns a long, unbearable winter inside into an exciting, active, wonderful winter outside.
I am so grateful I had the opportunity to become more experienced at snowshoeing with my amazing Tubbs snowshoes this winter!
Trail Walking Ambassador